lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

Second Time


The second time started and I didn’t have idea of this notice. Just now I am beginning to understand the importance of this fact.
Rudylámpara
the "lazy spirit"

The first part of the year was too boring and I don’t have much to say about this, leastwise to the university respect. In the life in general, the first “time” was a reflection time. Obviously, I had time to make to many activities, but the lazy spirit posses me and turn the house in a better place to spend the time… In fact, the bigger part of my time (and with this I want to say, all the time, not free time only) I was in my house.  In this context and with too much time to spend, the reflection turns in an activity worthy of be considered.

On the other hand, the first part of the year, was a good time to have some memorable parties and recharge the energy to start a good second time. I live some histories to tell to my sons in the future, examples of the acts that they don’t have to make (like “take a rest” in middle of a square in the morning, later the party… bad idea).

Reconsidering the facts, I believe that the first term was fine, but I grateful that finished. I think that this term will be better… because the lazy spirit left my body. 

6 comentarios:

  1. i dont see you in all the firts part of the 2012 in class. youre so lazy! come to class!! COME TO CLASS! Its a miracle see you in class today hahaha <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahaha the good parties, that is always important. It's so sad that the university parties will be never the same. The modernity (or posmodernity ahahha) destroy everything with buildings.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A good party always protects us from the lazy spirit attack
    Invite me!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. yes, the first part of the year
    was boring and exhausting.
    You always in parties xD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. We are all thankful that the first term ended... it was so demotivating haha, but the parties were fine... I remember you in some oh them... ¡shan!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I totally agree with you about the first semester courses were very boring!!!

    ResponderEliminar